[Artemisia] Rising Prices was Membership Fees

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Dec 6 21:29:34 CST 2010

> Because my persona is early 14th C I don't have to be a curmudgeon
> about how society is falling apart because of that new "middle class"
> that's encroaching on the perogatives of nobles. Instead I'm
> complaining about how awful the weather is and how bad the harvests
> are, not to mention what a mess the monarchy is. Climate change was an
> issue in the 14th C too!
>
> YIS, Luveday de Salford

Being "born" in 1353, my persona's father told me about the miserable weather you suffered in the "teens" of the 14th c.  And then having to deal with Edward 2, must have been a truely trying experience.  I mean to lose to the Scots the way he did, really, how embarrasing!  Thought Piers Gaveston did have some good connections in the French wine country!

However, check your coins carefully, and don't take any that the edges have been shaved off of!

Oh, your kids will love the fashion changes coming up....LoL!

Alan