[Artemisia] Dog carts/ SCA dog stuff

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 03:34:23 CST 2010

Greetings all;

having adopted a dog that can probably easil pull a cart holding 300 lbs (the
breed record for cart pulling is 13 *thousand* pounds), I tried to look for
information on dog activities in the SCA, and found zilch that doesn't refer to
coursing.  To make things worse, the "Regent of Hounds" email link goes nowhere;
Lady Aine, are you still leader of the Artemisian Pack?  Any information on dog
carts, SCA and mundane, would be deeply appreciated- a Welsh War-Dog Chariot
seen at Melee Madness would be just fine with me!
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP