[Artemisia] A Message from Owen ap Howell (MKA Eric Ward)

L HANS varbear at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 20:59:08 CST 2010

to Lady Dubessa
as usual... this sucks... i will always remember the talks we had and how happy
you were to discover i was a platelet donor... i will continue to donate and to
encourage everyone who this lady has touched (if they are able) to go and donate
either whole blood or platelets (they are currently NOT looking for women for
platelets) and do so in her name... i think she will be thrilled...
yis
dame varia goffe

and Owen my best to you and Max .... you have a LOT of family here