[Artemisia] Solstice Awards

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Mon Dec 13 12:41:07 CST 2010

Unfortunately, the herald stupidly left his notes at the event site (they are now in the protective presence of the queen), and as soon as he gets them back, will fill everyone in on all the details. I could wing it from memory, but then I would likely leave someone out, and everyone would then hate the herald, so I won't subject anyone to that.   ;-)

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.