[Artemisia] Needleworkers guild

Susan E. Macnamara machay at xmission.com
Mon Dec 13 14:27:05 CST 2010

Quoting Kristine Mann <fishbrat at yahoo.com>:

> Hi. Has any one heard any thing about the needleworkers guild? If
> its running,
> how do I find it?
>
> Lady Mairsile
> Barony of One Thousand Eyes.

Well, we've tried multiple times to have a Needleworkers Guild in the
Barony of Loch Salann, and haven't been successful the past 5 years.
The definition of "needleworker" seems to vary. At one time the Guild
was very organized, with rules and guidelines for demonstrating
competency in a variety of applications. Other times it has been very
informal. As far as I know there is not currently an existing Guild
that is Kingdom wide.

YIS, Luveday de Salford