[Artemisia] Solstice Awards

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 15:07:28 CST 2010

> I'm surprised I haven't heard more of the announcements and awards from
> Solstice on the Aerie yet!

I suspect the heralds are still recovering -- and trying to get the correct
spelling for all the recipients.
It was a VERY award-filled day, with lots of happy ambushes.

still trying not to cough,

Aurora de Portugal

There were six awards issue by Their Excellencies.

Bjorn Hrafnsen Ohnstad, Jennet Moir de Brechin, and Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al
Riyah all received Ermine and Quill's for their service as officers for the
Barony.

Oonaugh Inghean and Shamus McPike were inducted into the Order of the White
Goose for thier Archery Skills, and Leonor da Costa was added to the order of
the LARK for her beautiful garb.

I will leave Padruig to report on the Kingdom awards and announcements (of which
there were many many many). :)