[Artemisia] From Owen...

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Dec 14 08:06:12 CST 2010

"My friends, my darling Mary passed away about 2 am today. She went
peacefully and quietly. My love for her will endure all my life, and you
can't ask for more than that, she holds my heart now, and always will."

*raises glass*  though the path may be darkened by her passing, she serves
as a brilliant lantern to us all.

-b

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://myweb.cableone.net/amefinch/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...