[Artemisia] From Owen...

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 11:41:14 CST 2010

I'm sorry to see another fellow Leukemia/Lymphoma cancer warrior finally lay
down her sword.  I will keep her memory alive every year when we walk in the
Light the Night event in Boise.  To Owen,  nothing can diminish the pain you
must be feeling right now.  I hope your memories will eventually bring smiles to
your face.  My prayers to you and your lovely wife.

Lady Auraelia de Medici