[Artemisia] Increased Membership Fees

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 03:19:42 CST 2010

----- Original Message ----

Something I tried to make a habit of back when I was a productive member of
society, before the 3-years-and-counting battle with Social Security
started, was to pay an extra site fee/and or feast fee, and ask the Gatekeeper
(c'mon, it's usually a beautiful lady taking our money, do we *really* want to
call them "trolls"?) to use it for a first-timer or a large family or someone
struggling to cover the fees.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP