[Artemisia] Perhaps a bit of a random question about "equestrian" events.

Cadet plurcadets at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:17:33 CST 2010

Just a random thought, but could "equestrian" competitions be done on a
camel?

I mean I know equestrian means equines, and camels do not fit that species,
but is it called equestrian because no one has other potentially usable
creatures.  Or because they are required to be equines?

It occurred to me because one of my uncles owns camels and I've ridden them
before.  Now I wonder if I couldn't organize a raid upon his herds, for use
at future events.

Just a thought,

Kveldulf Lohipoika