[Artemisia] Perhaps a bit of a random question about "equestrian"events.

Cadet plurcadets at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:27:27 CST 2010

Very funny, best of luck riding sheep.

Camels on the other hand have been used for riding, and for combat for
thousands of years.  Being that my persona is shifting into a culture where
the predominant mount was a camel (horses did not survive particularly well)
it would be far more accurate to enter into such events on one.

Thanks again,
Kveldulf Lohipoika