[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot Dates for 2011 - Important

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 12:54:30 CST 2010

Hello all. Elkanah received an email from someone who wanted to clarify the
dates for Quest.  Apparently they had talked to  someone at Nemo who told them
that most of their cabins were rented for  the weekend of May 12-15.  However,
Quest for Camelot is on May 19-22, 2011, so if you made reservations for May
12-15 or  know someone else who did, you may want to alert them to call Nemo and
change their reservation dates.

The third weekend in May falls late  this year because May 1 is on a Sunday.
That makes May 14-15 the second weekend (reserved for Northshield Spring
Crown).   Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so those who are planning to
attend Quest for Camelot in 2011 can make sure their reservations are for the
correct dates.  Nemo is mailing out reminders (we received ours today) and the
1/3 deposit is due January 1, 2011, so if you need to change your reservations
you will want to do so as soon as possible.

Please note:  We have been asked by Willie and Troy to ask that you PLEASE DO
NOT USE THE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM.  This is because the commission that is
charged by the reservation company would preclude the Ranch from continuing to
offer us the discount we currently enjoy on the cabins each year if we reserve
through that system.  Please call Nemo Guest Ranch directly at (605) 578-2708 to
make your reservations and/or pay your deposit; do not use the email address on
the website.

If you have any questions or if there is any other way I can assist you with
respect to Quest for Camelot, please let me know.

YIS,

Juli