[Artemisia] Perhaps a bit of a random question about "equestrian" events.

Cadet plurcadets at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 13:20:29 CST 2010

Lady Auraelia,

I currently reside in Loch Salann, and before that I was in the Province of
Arrows Flight.  I'm most commonly known for my brewing, and the "Black
Tents" (plain cavas, but that's the name of the style) that I make.

Though I am originally From Atenveldt, Twin Moons to be exact.  The camels
are in Atenveldt, but I think it would definitely be worth the raid to
"acquire" one.

Kveldulf Lohipoika