[Artemisia] Equestrian

Shanna danielle_sh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 22:58:07 CST 2010

As outgoing KEO, I'd say yes if a camel showed up at practice I would allow them
to participate as long as they were safe. General reccomendation would be to
attend practice before an event to make sure the camel & rider is acclimated
before the juices are flowing on a competition day.  I'd also ask for someone to
video it for youtubing for all to enjoy. :)

-Danielle Alavaine deLicorne

>>A. Horse definition for our purposes includes horses, ponies, miniature
horses, donkeys, mules, and zebra are all considered equidae by mundane law
and are referred to throughout this entire text as horses. In addition all
other livestock (goats, llamas etc) are considered part of the Royal Stables
and are subject to the same rules, as appropriate.
So it pretty much says the same thing, YEAH!!!  I'll bet if you ask our
fabulous KEO, Danielle, camels could be incorporated.  :-)