[Artemisia] Grant Opportunities

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:28:34 CST 2010

Friends,

I thought I'd post this information to the Aerie so as to help many of the
artist in our communities.

Both the Utah Humanties Council and the Utah Arts Council provide various
grants to help promote Folk Art, Music, Dancing, and other associated
activities. As such they have two avaible grants that could prove of
interest to members of the SCA.

1. Folk Arts Project Grant for up to $500
http://arts.utah.gov/funding/grants/artists/index.html#faapp
2. Utah Humanties Quick Grant also for up to $500 Dollars.
http://www.utahhumanities.org/Grants.htm

If you would be interested in applying for these grants and would like some
help please contact myself and I'll be glad to work with you to help you get
them going.

In Service

Javier

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck