[Artemisia] On behalf of Owen ap Howell

Rich & Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 10:53:33 CST 2010

My dear friends-

We will hold the wake for my beloved wife, Lady Dubessa O‘Fidhne (MKA Mary Ward) on January 11, 2010. It will be held at the Wine Cellar, 2550 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT from 6-9pm MDT. If you can attend, we will be glad to see you.

As this event is a wake, NOT a funeral, please attend in casual dress, and be prepared to tell us your favorite memory of Mary. While I am sure there will be tears, I sort of expect a fair amount of smiles and laughter, as we recall a smiling, joyous woman. We will sing and play music, and raise a glass to her memory.

If you can’t attend, please turn your mind to your favorite memory of Mary sometime during that evening.

Also, please forward this announcement to your local email list, if you would be so kind.

In slowly diminishing sorrow,

Owen ap Howell

MKA Eric Ward