[Artemisia] Period ( 1350 ish) table setting documentation and research

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Dec 22 20:01:43 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org] On Behalf Of
holdtyte1 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:54 PM
To: Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Subject: [Artemisia] Period ( 1350 ish) table setting documentation and
research

Greetings all,

I am in need to some help, I am looking for information on period table
settings for my time frame,  late 1300's.
I know that several years ago a class was taught at Estrella, Can anyone
help.  You can contact me either on or off this list

Mst. Leah de Spencer holdtyte1 at aol.com

The link below would have a link to my class notes, but the link to the
notes seems to be broken.  I will try and get it fixed ASAP.

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://myweb.cableone.net/amefinch/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...