[Artemisia] Kingdom officer contact?

Stapana Catriona Moriarity catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:39:55 CST 2010

To prep for my Domesday report, I sent out an email a couple weeks ago to the officers listed on the Kingdom Website, requesting a status update on my officers, their reporting status, and their warrant dates. Unfortunately, I have only heard back from a couple of officers (if you have replied to me, thank you!). I saw that Dame Theadora's email was not right on the website and that has been rectified, but it made me realize I might not have the correct contact info for folks.

So, if you are a kingdom officer who has not contacted me or received an email from me requesting this information, could you please reply to me off list so I have your current emails? I have a some officers who do not know when their warrant expires and I'm hoping your records have that information.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Seneschal, Arn Hold

"We're on an alien game planet and you think the solution is to walk more?" ~Predators