[Artemisia] Estrella War Kitchen

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Dec 28 12:21:34 CST 2010

Please cross post where appropriate

Goode Cousins -

Many of you have been wondering about a kitchen at Estrella War.  Please forgive our tardiness in getting the word out.  But I go in for surgery on my neck tomorrow and we have kind of been waiting to see what happens with the surgery before we make a FINAL commitment.

However, we are VERY optimistic that this surgery will relieve a lot of the pain I have been experiencing and will  facilitate our trip to the southern realms better than ever.

As it stands now, barring any complications from the surgery, we are planning to attend and to set up our kitchen, as per requested by TRM's, in close proximity to the Kingdom pavilion, as usual.  We are also planning on an "early on" status, arriving on site around noon on Saturday.  As gratitude for this privilege, Lord Aghren and I provide hot soup, fresh bread and cheese to ALL Estrella War volunteers on Saturday and Sunday evenings.  We do this for donations only and as a means of being ready to serve our noble kingdom when they begin arriving.

I am anticipating a very short and uneventful hospital stay and have plans to make all spread sheets, menus, and paypal preparations as part of my convalescence.  So you will probably be hearing a final word by sometime next week.

We are both honored and excited to be doing this again and we thank TRM's for their confidence in us.  We enjoy it SO MUCH!

So please stand by for more news next week.

As ever,
THL FLora of Heronton