No subject

Wed Dec 29 09:44:50 CST 2010

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz
=20
It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard and Florence Evans <rcfaevans at comcast.net>
Sent: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 5:31 am
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Help with UT towns/groups

Huh...
t sounds as though my Barony is in the midst of civil war.
 may need to send a force (or would that be farce) down to West Jordan to=
=20
ut this small, but exceedingly vocal, group down...
Ryryd

Most* of West Jordan is Loch Salann, except for 6592 Cyclamen Way, which=
 is
arony Blaidd Du, and I think one other building, which is County Laurens.
Okay, not really, but it is kinda fun to expand on the whole "a man's home=
=20
is castle" idea.
organ

aron Morgan Blaidd Du,
HA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
rotege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
nd Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP
ttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia=20