No subject

Wed Dec 29 09:44:50 CST 2010

Yes=2C put the appliques on the pattern pieces where there are no seams whi=
le you can lay the piece flat. Decorate first=2C then sew the garment toget=
her. After the garment is in place=2C use dissolving stitch witch stabilize=
r to sew on any appliques across the seams. This will hold the applique in =
place while you stitch it=2C then it dissolves when you either wash it=2C o=
r get it wet.

Tangl=20
=20
"What goes around=2C comes around=2C Harry. Sometimes=2C you GET what comes=
 around and sometimes=2C you ARE what comes around." ~Michael=2C Grave Peri=
l by Jim Butcher