[Artemisia] War Practice Jan 28

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Thu Feb 4 23:30:23 CST 2010

Greetings!
I apologize that I could not arrange a date *before* Estrella for this.
The Conroi Boreales is hosting a war practice on sunday February 28th. The
site is an indoor site at 4860 Burley Dr, Chubbuck ID. The shop is #9/#10.
Start time is noon, so that people have time to travel.
Directions:
North or south, take I-15 to I-86, go west. From west, take I84/86 to
chubbuck. Get off at the Chubbuck exit, and head north to Chubbuck Road.
Turn right. Go east past the Mystique theatre to Geraldine's Bakery. Turn
left onto Burley Drive. There is a long building on your right, it will be
the last bay of that building.
Look for the cars.
-Sir Marcello