[Artemisia] period music?

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Fri Feb 5 23:32:08 CST 2010

To expound on what Muirren said about "O Mistress Mine,"

There is a really good source "Shakespeare's Songbook" by Ross Duffin which
goes into great detail on each of the songs that are mentioned in the
master's plays.  Ross took the time to research original key, arrangement,
&c.

Yup, I have it and can scan pages if wanted.... after War.

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...