[Artemisia] Loch Salann Defender's Tournament

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 19:12:52 CST 2010

To all the Gentles of Artemisia,

On March 13th, the Barony of Loch Salann welcomes you as we gather to do battle to defend our fair land and save our families and homes from the evil deamon docapod, the Great Brine Shrimp!  We call on our allies and closest friends to help us in our struggle to defeat this slimy monster.

There will be a William Marshal tourney as well as a single elimination tournament to determine the heavy Defender.  There will also be a Defender's tournament for our fair dualists.  But first, a thrown weapons and archery tournament will be held to wear the many legged monster down!

There is also a fabulous arts and science competition planned to select the Baronial Champion.

And to finish this day of grand activities we shall feast on a wonderful meal prepared by the clever culinary mastery of Mistress Casamira and the Cook's Guild (first 80 prepaid reservations get to partake!)

The event will take place at the traditional site of St. James Episcopal Church.

Site fee, feast menu, A&S requirements, and all other relevant details may be found at: http://www.loch-salann.org/docs/defender_10.html

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"