[Artemisia] Some results fro Estrella

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 09:45:07 CST 2010

Just thought I'd share a little and maybe brag alittle. (And throw in a shameless plug for good measure)

Our Artemisian casters ROCK!!!

Baroness Giliana won the Pewter Pilgrim Badge A&S catagory at Estrella War with her apprentice HL Clare de Lacy a close second!!

Congrats to them both!! Great job!!!

Artemisia also provided HALF the entries!

SO now for the plug! If you want to learn pewter casting with more time than any of our classes at Collegium or any other event.
Come to our pewter workshop in in Arn Hold March 27, 2010.
Please RSVP to Baroness Giliana at amefinch at cableone dot net

In Service,

THL Syeira
Deputy Seneschal
Barony of Arn Hold