[Artemisia] Request for award recommendations

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 00:15:24 CST 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Katie Melander <raudhara at gmail.com>
> To: Artemisia Aerie <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
> Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 9:08:08 AM
> Subject: [Artemisia] Request for award recommendations

Greetings to all:

Their Royal Highnesses Daman and Veronique have
> honored me by requiring my service as their
Royal Scribe and Scroll
> Coordinator. To that end they have charged me to send
this message to all in
> Artemisia, that they wish to receive recommendations for
those who deserve
> recognition. If you know of someone who deserves an award,
please let Their
> Highnesses know.

Anyone at all can recommend someone for any award. For
> example, you don't need
to be a Peer to recommend someone for Peerage, or
> anything else.

I recommend Dame Theodora of Trebizond for a Court Barony!

oh, wait.....

 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP