[Artemisia] There Be Dragons! at Southern Collegium‏

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:55:58 CST 2010

Now that everyone is safely home from Estrella:  I bear tidings of much coolness.

Master RanthulfR, guest instructor and illuminator extraordinare, has consented to teach a class on drawing historic AND fantasy dragons! (Go to www.RandyAsplund.com to be amazed by his various depictions.)

Although technically this is a Youth Track class, I expect plenty of adult scribes will be eager to take instruction.  :D  Master RanthulfR does not wish to limit participation in this class, so he has placed no minimum on age or skill level; however, all students should be of sufficient maturity to bring & neatly manage their own drawing supplies.

Need I say that all students, whatever their age, should be of sufficient maturity to behave with focus, courtesy, and honor within a classroom setting?

This class is likely to fill up fast -- so sign up early.

Youth Track still has plenty of slots open for classes. Warm weather will be upon the kingdom soon, with all the opportunities for camping and combat. Get our young warriors, artisans, and service members prepped for a new outdoor season!

Feel free to contact me if you have ideas or questions.

Aurora de Portugal,
Kingdom Youth Officer &
 Youth Track Steward
dtavares1 at hotmail.com