[Artemisia] Heraldic query for Coronation attendees

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 20 20:24:58 CST 2010

Greetings all!

While preparing for Coronation, one of the things I need to do is
provide adequate resources for expected clients. If you know what sort
of questions you will be having for the consult table, please let me
know. This will (hopefully) ensure that the right books and articles are
present.

Questions such as:

What country or culture were you interested in?

What time period - either associated with a specific country or culture,
or just a broad frame of reference?

What charge or charges (pictures on the shield) were you interested in?
[Answers to this question will allow us to have better pictures on hand
to look at/trace from]

If you have submitted before and don't know what happened to your
paperwork, some idea of when and where money changed hands would be great.

If you have submitted before and gotten a return, knowing what was sent
back to you and why will help us fix things for a resubmission.

You can respond privately if you wish, or on the list. Heralds from
other areas who will be attending the event, please let me know what
resources you might be bringing, so that we can make sure we are covered
- and please mark your books and such so you go home with what you
arrived with!

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
Northclyf Pursuivant