[Artemisia] Brine Shrimp Menu

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:19:02 CST 2010

My apologies for sending an incomplete menu

This is one of my favorite events and my co-feast steward, Jezelle, have a
wonderful dinner planned.

The Brine Shrimp Feast menu:

Bread, herbed fresh cheese, butter

                 assorted h'ors d'oeuvres

Brine "shrimp" prepared in a medieval fashion

Salat

fowl served with 3 colored rice

seasonal vegetable

Ginger Sorbet

Roast Beast (prime rib) with medieval sauces

Accompaniments

Orange and Apple Pie topped with sweetened cream

Almond Pistachio Orange cake drizzled with Honey

(Artemisia’s Estrella Seige Cooking dessert)

Menu subject to change – more will probably be added!

Let me know of food allergies.

Menu ingredients will be posted the day of the event

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences