[Artemisia] Looking for Raptor War Stories

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 09:30:10 CST 2010

I know you've got them. I need them. Everyone's got a story that starts out "No $h1t, there I was..." If you've got one about Raptor War, please send it to us, (we'd like to post them to the Raptor War site, so if you don't want it known by all, save it for the campfire.) Please email them to myself, sonic123456 at yahoo dot com, Tangl, amre2me2 at yahoo dot com, or Earc, scascot at mac dot com.  Thank you!

Lord Eadric Hameresmithe
Co-Event Steward for Raptor War Returns 2_____________________________________
"Quick, hide behind the mound of dead bards!"
-Flynn the Fine (The Gamers: Dorkness Rising)