[Artemisia] Middle Eastern Dance Practice

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 19:33:56 CST 2010

Greetings and Happy New Year!

We are still scheduled to hold middle eastern dance practice this Wednesday at Mt. Jordan Middle School at 7 PM.  However, due to the lack of interest, this may be the last practice we hold.  If you are interested in attending dance practice, please contact me by email at zemlar at yahoo.com or by phone 801-971-2308.  It would be helpful to know who is actually interested and if there is a better time we can try to schedule the practice in order to get greater attendance.

Cheers!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"