[Artemisia] Middle Eastern Drumming Practice

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 19:27:18 CST 2010

Greetings and Happy New Year!

Middle Eastern Drumming Practice has been moved to the keep of Zafirah and Dammar.  We will be holding the next practice this Thursday, January 7th at 7 PM.  The address is 3484 West Muriel Way (3715 South) in West Valley City.  The easiest way to get there is to take your best rout to 3500 South, turn south bound on 3600 West and travel to the second street on you left/east side of the road.  This is Muriel Way.  We are about two blocks down in the yellow house on the left/north side of the street.  If you get lost or have any questions please feel free to contact me at 801-971-2308.

The next practice is scheduled for Sunday, January 17th at 7 PM.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"