[Artemisia] BGL 12th Night/Investiture

geneva sgenevah at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 21:37:09 CST 2010

Greetings,

I just have a few reminders for 12th Night/Baronial Investiture next Saturday, January 9th.

SITE: Union Station, 2501 Wall Avenue,
Ogden, UT 84401.  Site opens 10 am and closes at 9 pm.

SITE FEE: Adults $10, Children (5-16)
$5, Family cap is $30 (a soup and bread lunch is included in site
fee), with a $3 non-member surcharge

FEAST FEE:
Adults $8, Children (5-16) $4, Children under 5 are free.
There will be merchants, and as a Baronial Fundraiser, a silent auction will also be held.

The days activities will include a ball hosted by Lady Maysun, an A&S display that all are encouraged to participate in, plenty of tables set up for games (so if you have a period game you'd like to share, we encourage you to bring it).

Kids activities will be happening throughout the day, including a feast for the children.

Due to site restrictions, it is a dry site (enforced by outside security) and there is no open flame or candles allowed- although the battery operated variety are welcome. Pets are also not allowed.

YIS,
Lady Brigitta, event steward
sgenevah at yahoo.com