[Artemisia] Estrella War Arts and Sciences Competition Info

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:21:46 CST 2010

Forwarded by request.  Please follow the links in the missive if you have
any questions.

~Thea
=====================================

Greetings from THL Raven Mayne, Kingdom of Atenveldt Arts and Sciences
Minister.

This is just a reminder that there are only a few days left to Pre-register
for Estrella War 26, XXVI, Arts and Sciences Competition.  Pre-registration
must be received by Saturday January 16; 2010.  It is now a NEW and easy to
fill out - ONLINE Estrella War XXVI (26) Arts and Sciences Competition
Pre-registration form!  No more need for printing, copying, scanning, and
mailing the form to get them in! Just type and click you're done!  So fill
your form out today!

You can get to those forms from the Estrella War Web site:
http://www.estrella war.org/Activiti es/ArtsandScienc es/ArtsAndScienc
esCompetition. aspx<http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/ArtsandSciences/ArtsAndSciencesCompetition.aspx>

Or from the Kingdom A&S website:
http://arts. atenveldt. org/Estrella.
aspx<http://arts.atenveldt.org/Estrella.aspx>

I also need Judges so please contact me if you can assist, descriptions for
each category can be reviewed online at:

http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/ArtsandSciences/ArtsAndSciencesCompetition.aspx

Contact me at:

asmin AT Atenveldt  DOT org

aten_minister AT yahoo DOT com