[Artemisia] Artemesia Group???

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Jan 5 14:14:05 CST 2010

Welcome to the highline!! The closest group is probably Windgate
(Shelby). Although the driving distance is just about the same to Stan
Wyrm (Great Falls). You can pick and choose there. The Shire of
Rhuddglyn (Medicine Hat, AB )is just over the border in Avacal/An Tir
too of you're just looking for things to do. If you need seneschal info,
tap me off list, or check your Sage Advice. :)

Juliana