[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot - May 13 - 16, 2010

Juliana Foxcroft juliscrybbles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:57:33 CST 2010

Greetings from Schattentor!  Please feel free to forward this message on to
other lists!

This is a friendly reminder that if you plan on attending Quest for Camelot
this year, and you have reserved a cabin, Nemo Guest Ranch needs you to call
to make the deposit payment before January 16, 2010 or they will release the
cabin to be rented by someone else.  You can reach the Ranch at (605)
578-2708.  Even if you're planning to send a check, please give the good
folks up there a call and let them know it's on its way, and they'll be
happy to hold your cabin for you.

If you have *not* reserved a cabin yet and would like to do so, there are
five that are thus far unreserved:

The M-44 (one half of the Martin House)
The B-1 and B-2 (the two upstairs units at the Boarding House)
The Ranch House
The Big House

We get 20% off the rates listed on the website, and one third is due at the
time of reservation.  While the last two can be kind of spendy, if you go in
with a group to share the cost they can actually be pretty inexpensive.  We
stayed in the Ranch House with a group of friends in 2008, and if memory
serves, it ended up costing each of us about $60 for the entire weekend.

If you'd like to look at any of the cabins above, just go to
www.nemoguestranch.com and click on the little cabin up on the left-hand
side.  If you hold your cursor over the picture of any given cabin, you can
get a glimpse of the inside of that cabin.

If you have any questions or there is any way I might be able to assist you,
please send me an email and I'll do my best to help!

Juli