[Artemisia] Swordfighting Classes for Collegium

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Jan 11 10:27:51 CST 2010

Good morning!

Thank you! :)

I would like to add, just to clarify for others reading this. The part that many do not understand, is this material is new, involves an outside group, and has new material that specifically involves the marshallate, and could impact the marshallate in the future. That's big. As Kingdom Officers we have to look at those any time there are questions, or potential impact to us as a group (or more importantly our insurance). It's just part of doing business and keeping our members and our kingdom safe.

Good Luck!

Juliana