[Artemisia] Awardee's Reception- please forward as needed

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 12:20:50 CST 2010

On behalf of Their Excellencies Anna and Ryryd,
Greetings to all unto whom these Words come.

Another turning of the seasons has come and gone, and with it many of Our Cousins have been recognized with an Award from either the Barony, the Kingdom, or both.  As is Tradition in our Great Barony, Their Excellencies have set aside one evening so that all may gather and congratulate those who received recognition of thier hard work throughout the year.
The annual Loch Salann Awardee's Reception shall be held at Their Excellencies' Manor, address and directions to follow, on January 30th, 2010, starting at 7 pm.  Attendees are encouraged to be in garb, and to bring an appropriate dish (hors d'ouevres, chips, etc.); and all are welcome to attend and give their congratulations to the various Guests of Honor.  Those who have received an award in the last year, since Solstice Court 2008, are asked to contact me directly, that I may prepare your engraved Guest of Honor invitation, and all who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to me by Jan 23, 2010.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP