[Artemisia] job opening, please forward as appropriate

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 12:29:14 CST 2010

Unto all who read these words,

Greetings.  It has become plain that, due to the medications I must take every day, I am causing disturbances in Court, especially during very important ceremonies.  As I can neither stop taking the medications, nor continue to stand Court while taking them, it became clear that my duty to the Crown and Coronets was to resign as Vox Brinus/the Loch Salann Court Herald.  Unfortunately, my designated replacement is currently serving as the Vox Gryphus, and therefore cannot replace me.  So, anyone interested in serving as Their Excellencies Anna and Ryryd's Vox Herald should submit their Letter of Intent to Their Excellencies as soon as possible.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP