[Artemisia] Gryphon’s Lair Twelfth Night

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 17:42:30 CST 2010

The day seems to have gotten away from me, and I have yet to write up posting of awards given by TRM in my normal form.  So rather than delay a further day, I give you just the simplified version (which in itself is a rather lengthy e-mail).

Maire Bridgit, Baronyof Gryphon's Lair, Court Barony
Malkin Allardson**, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Court Barony
Katharin The Smiling, Provence of Arrows’ Flight, AoA
Fernando de Santiago, Arn Hold , Gratia et Comitas
Aaron Carter, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Baron of Gryphon's Lair
Elizabeth Carter, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Baronessof Gryphon's Lair
Math the Fish, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Second Baron of Gryphon's Lair
Daria de Salamanca, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Second Baroness of Gryphon's Lair
Muchat, Shire of Cote du Ciel, AoA
Braden von Sobernheim, Barony of Arn Hold, Gryphon's Heart
Caryn von Katzenberg, Barony of Loch Salann, Gryphon's Heart
Bohun the Black, Barony of Loch Salann, KSCA
William Kyle of the Wilderness, Barony of Loch Salann, Court Barony
Daria Fauna de Cankles, Shire of Cote du Ciel, AoA
Amanda de Spenser, Barony of Loch Salann, Queen's confidence
Timmur Jochen, Barony of Loch Salann, King's Council
Theodora of Trebizond, Barony of Loch Salann, King's Council
Rryrd ap Gwerstan, Barony of Loch Salann, King's Council
Bengta Rolffsdottir, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Court Barony
Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers, Barony of Gryphon's Lair, Order of the Laurel
**This was awarded by Michael and Sati in their closing court, but she was not in attendance and not made aware until this court.

Y.I.S.
Dunkr