[Artemisia] Drummers, come DRUM!! (was: what did happen?)

Rodrigo Belmonte rodrigo_de_arquero at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 20:46:29 CST 2010

Drummers, dancers, musicians, noise-makers, story tellers and entertainers of our great Kingdom, don't forget too that we are having the Carnevale di Venezia! here in Arn Hold on January 30th.. check out the Baronial web-site for more info at

http://www.baronyarnhold.org/maskedball10.htm..

Casey Clark
Owner, Creator
Mindless Creations Studios
-or-
Rodrigo Belmonte
Deputy Seneschal to Lady Tanglwyst de Holloway
Archer, Bard, Craftsman
Barony of Arn HoldKingdom of Artemisia