[Artemisia] Uprising "Challenge"

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:13:06 CST 2010

HI! To add to His Grace...

The current ovens are kind of my babies, although officially they are
the League of York ovens. Open slots are be dependent entirely on the
League of York Kitchen. We are building our menu and cooking schedule
right now, so we will have a better idea in a month or so. Last year,
they were in use a lot, just with encampment stuff. Please tap me again
closer to the event, and I'll have a better idea of what resources are
going to be available. I think it's a great idea too.

For what it is worth, I also want to try and get another oven (ideally
two) built this Spring specifically for public use but that will depend
on available materials and how much actual help we get. Stay tuned for
work party announcements from HG Alan this Spring. :)

Juliana