[Artemisia] Vox Brinus

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 23:41:45 CST 2010

Greetings all;

I wish to apologize to Their Excellencies Ryryd and Anna, for overstepping my position by calling for Letters of Intent for the position of Their Vox Herald; who serves in that position is a very personal choice for the persons needing a Vox Herald, it is not something that is chosen the same way that our Officers are chosen.  All I can say on my behalf is that, having resigned, I did what I had always done before when leaving a position of responsibility.

So, do not send any Letters of Intent to Their Excellencies, They will choose a new Vox Herald as They see fit, and please do not ask Them about my resignation, it was my choice after a private discussion with His Majesty, and had nothing to do with my actions as Their Herald.  Let us leave it at that, and let the matter end here.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP