[Artemisia] Scrounging in Mud

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Thu Jan 14 06:50:07 CST 2010

I have registered to teach a class on Oven Building at Collegium. That would work as a starting place. (And if I teach a class i will learn how to do it, right?)

YIS,

Lord Aghren the Brus (aka Aggie)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'holy moley, what a ride!' G. Carlin