[Artemisia] Calling All Green Belts

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:18:33 CST 2010

 Started by the wonderful Hildegardis Filia Vulframni (Hilde) last year at
Uprising and shortly there after elevated to the Order of the Laurel
(CONGRADS, we will miss you!!!) I would like to inform all of those (aside
from Laurels or Sitting Royalty) of the group Artemisian Green Belts.  It is
a group for all Artemisian apprentices, students, and interested parties,
involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism.

The purpose of this group is to support one another in our Quest to become
more knowledgeable in all things Medieval.

If you are not a member as of yet, I'd like to encourage you to join the
list at ArtemisianGreenBelts-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Again, you don't have to be an Apprentice to join, however, sorry dear
Laurels and wonderful Royals, for the comfort and privacy of
non-Laurels/Royalty, you are the only individuals not allowed to join at
this time.

Open discussions, conversation with others like you and feel free to post
photo's of your projects to share!

Once again:  ArtemisianGreenBelts-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  Please Join Us!

Freydis