[Artemisia] Merry Mead Making Party

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 14:03:43 CST 2010

Greetings to the lists!
Dammar and Zafirah would like to welcome any who would like to review the process of brewing mead.  We have invited Lord Finlay to join us and provide his wonderful supervision in brewing our own first batch of the magical stuff.  This is not an official meeting of the brewers' guild, but since it does present and ideal opportunity to let others share in the learning process, we would like to open our home to any who are interested.

The time is 2 PM Sunday January 17th
The addess is: 3484 Muriel Way (3484 West 3715 South) in West Valley.
Call for directions if you need them: (801) 971-2308

Cheers!
Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"