[Artemisia] this nifty thing I bought at GL 12th night

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:51:42 CST 2010

It is designed for the purpose of making heavy cord. It is not a lucet. It is wooden, has four rods each 12 inches long separating two panels each six inches across. The instructions and the ring weight did not come with it. The name of this marvelous device starts with the letter M. Past that, I don’t remember. I would LOVE to download the instructions and start using this new toy. I am sure I can come up with a center weight but without the name of the device, searching is going to be difficult.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.