[Artemisia] Pewter Casting Workshop in Arn Hold

Wolf, Michele Michele.Wolf at sensus.com
Mon Jan 18 15:43:53 CST 2010

For any who have wanted to take on pewter casting but never had time for
the classes (or they were full) or those who have dabbled in pewter
casting and want to try more intricate pieces, here is your chance!!

We are having a two day workshop in Arn Hold (Boise, ID) on March
27-28th.  This will cover simple casting, making and using 3 piece molds
for whatever projects you have in mind.  There will be folks on hand to
help with all steps of the process.  A cost of $30 will cover all
materials and we have plenty of tools.  There is plenty of crash space
available.

Please RSVP so that we can ensure enough stone and tools!

In Service to the Dream,
Pewter Casting Guild of Arn Hold

RSVP to:
Baroness Giliana Attewatyr
(Michele Wolf)
amefinch at cableone.net
208-890-5779

p.s. If we stepped on your group's event date then we are sorry.  There
was nothing ideal in the range we were looking in.  Please don't beat
us.. we have molten metal in our hands!!