[Artemisia] Twilight in Valhalla Fencing

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 21 09:41:05 CST 2010

For all those planning to attend Twilight in Valhalla, the weatherman is
currently predicting 1 to 2 inches of snow with a high around 30 for Saturday.

What does this mean for the fencing? Just that you should bring a good pair of
boots to fight in and maybe a cloak for between bouts. Ice shouldn't be a
problem, but there is snow on the ground.  We are planning on starting the
fighting as soon after the site opens (4:00) as possible so get ready to armor
up right away. We are not currently planning a fighters practice before the
event or on Sunday, but if there's enough interest, we can set one up for
Sunday.