[Artemisia] Awardees' Reception RSVP- Last Call

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 23:48:26 CST 2010

Greetings All, and Sincerest Apologies to those receiving this missive multiple times.  Next Saturday, January 30th, at 7 pm, Their Excellencies Anna and Ryryd will be hosting the Annual Loch Salann Awardees' Reception at Their Manor; a chance for all of us to congratulate those of our Cousins living Loch Salann on the Kingdom and/or Baronial Award(s) they have received in the past year.  Right now I have only received 8 RSVPs,  but I know that many more awards were given in this past year, so please, join us.  The deadline for replies is tomorrow, January 24th, at 9:42 pm.  It is important that I receive your replies that you will be joining us, so we know how much food to prepare.  This is a Garb Appropriate function, but it is not required.  We would appreciate it if you bring something of the "party-munchy" variety, but again it is not required.  Those wishing to drink Alcoholic Beverages are welcome to do so, as long as they are of legal
 age to do so and have a designated driver, and of course it is BYOB.  I will be sending information on how to get to Their Manor and how much food is needed shortly after the deadline has passed, any further questions can be directed to me at this email address.  I hope to see all of you next weekend.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP